HFFR (Halogen Free Flame Retardant)
HFFR formulations are based on ethylene copolymers blends, Lotryl® or Evatane®, with polyethylene and high mineral fillers loading, ATH or MDH, to optimize flame retardancy, mechanical properties and cost.
Low smoke non halogen (LSNH)
Low smoke 0-halogen (LS0H, LSZH)
Eco-product (In Japan)
Lotryl® resins in HFFR compounds allow:
- Easy processing with high filler content (up to 65%) on major compounding equipments (internal mixers, double screws, Co-kneader).
- A wider processing and service range when compounded with MDH
- Superior fire retardancy: higher LOI (Limited Oxygen Index) than PE, low smoke emission.
- Good aging properties, good flexibility and chemical resistance.
- Easy cross-linking with peroxides, silane, e-beam, to withstand high temperature (automotive T3 cables).
High fluidity Lotryl 35BA320 allows compound viscosity adjustment.
|Recommended Lotryl® grades:|