Semi-conductive layers, internal, external are designed to protect XLPE, EPR insulation layer.
They are blends of Lotryl BA resins and carbon black (up to 40%).
To avoid premature cable failure due to insulation breakdown, Lotryl® semi-conductive layers ensure:
- Good thermal stability for extrusion and curing steps
- Good adhesion to the conductor and insulation layer
- Smooth and homogenous carbon black dispersion
- Easy processing during compounding and extrusion steps
- Excellent peroxide cross-linking reactivity
High fluidity Lotryl 35BA320 allows compound viscosity adjustment.
|Recommended Lotryl® grades:|